- You're a strange kid, you're a strange one.
- Makunga... you're not challenging me again, are you?
- Before I kick your butt let me ask you; why do you even want to become the alpha-lion?
- Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy gonna show you how it's done.
- And that, Alakay, is how you attack... Alakay?
- Alakay, Daddy got you, hold on! (trying to rescue Young Alex from crate)
- What's going on here? What's all this hubbub?
- That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.
- How could you possibly survive the hunters?
- What are you looking at?!
- This watering hole doesn't need more mouths to feed.
- So just skedaddle back to wherever you came from.
- Doggone woman, can't you see I'm tryin' to take care of business here?
- Honey, he's come home.
- My son is home! (Upon reuniting with his son)
- But my son fought those hunters off, huh? Don't mess with the King of New York!
- You were born with it.
- My son's a king, my son's a king!
- Oh, that's my boy! He's got gumption there!
- Then I am no longer the alpha-lion.
- If you were a real lion? Yeah, I said it!
- What are you sayin', woman?
- Well, you're the alpha-lion Makunga, what are you gonna do about it?
- You stay here in case he comes back!
- I'm dancing with my son. I think.
- What the?! (After the super-plane's bucket drops in front of him and Alex)
- Welcome to the pride.
- No, no, son, to us!
- I got you, son!
END OF ARTICLE