- This is the second episode that Kowalski successfully manages to control time, if you count the ChronoTron of It's About Time as a success.
- This is the second episode he invents something that breaks the laws of time &/or universe & it's also the second episode to have the word "time" in the title
- According to Kowalski's whiteboard, the formula for stopping time is: t to the power of l = t times the square root of [(1 - v squared) divided by c] where t to the power of l is dilated time, t is stationary time and v is velocity. What c stands for is not explained.
- Kowalski had made a interdimensional toothbrush, even though he has no teeth. This joke was repeated from Needle Point.
- King Julien never told where he found, stole or got all the gum. However in All King, No Kingdom he mentioned that he had found a huge amount of free gum - that is, already been chewed and left under benches gum.
- The same spatula from Pets Peeved appeared in this episode.
- Marlene, Mason and Phil did not talk in this episode since time got frozen.
- When Alice was driving the zoo cart, before time stopped, Fred was there.
- This episode has the most cameo appearances.
- This marks the third time where a penguin ends up hanging out with Julien for majority of the episode, the precedents were Assault and Batteries and Kaboom and Kabust.
- Running Gag: The animals keep on calling the chrono-curbulator a stopwatch.
- Running Gag: Time keeps getting frozen.
- Antagonist(s): King Julien until the end, Mort in the Penguin Habitat and Kowalski in the Elephant Habitat.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and BlundersEdit
- When Julien is sitting on Skipper in Penguin HQ, Skipper's eyes are closed, or half lidded in some scenes when they're supposed to be open.
- When Bing spoke, he sounded like Bada.
- The penguins don't have teeth, yet they were able to chew gum. Perhaps its a goof or that they use their beaks.
Behind the ScenesEdit
END OF ARTICLE