- Tennis Racket/High Heel Shoe/Baseball Bat -- When Skipper asked Rico for an instrument of destruction to squish Jiggles.
- Whipped Cream Can -- To lure the Jiggli to the dynamite. Again when Rico wanted to put whipped cream on his pie, but it accidentally attracted the Jiggli.
- Stop the Jiggli Options: Freeze them by changing the room temperature to a freezing state inside the Penguin HQ.
Jiggles 2.0 Purpose: To try to change the previous Jiggles. Ability: Eats whipped cream, and multiplies itself when violently hit. Success/Failure: Success/Failure (Kowalski fixed the old problem, but now there was a new one)
- Star Trek: The Trouble with Tribbles- The title seems a reference to the episode.
- King Kong -- After Rico blew up the Jiggli, Kowalski said "It was beast who killed the beauties." This was a parody of the line "It was beauty who killed the beast," which was said after King Kong's death.
- Singing in the Rain -- Rico was seen holding an umbrella and swinging around a lamppost while it was raining Jiggli.
- The Blob -- The Jiggles are stopped by being frozen, the same method used to stop The Blob in the 50's horror movie.
END OF ARTICLE