- The lock that Kowalski opened to see Buck Rockgut is a See N Say: The Farmer Says lock.
- This is the first time another species of penguin is shown. Buck Rockgut is a Rockhopper Penguin.
- Skipper's previous recruits, Manfredi and Johnson were also mentioned In the tunnel, the penguins just made, Private questions if there are enough tunnels. Skipper said that they thought so, until their remains were shipped back home in a Manila Envelope. Then Kowalski says "From Manila, ironically" which could mean Skipper was not making up Manfredi and Johnson since he is usually the only one mentioning them
- Kowalski said the spin and speak came from 1963. (That's 47 years before this episode premiered.)
- Is Penguin Enemy Number 1.
- Buck Rockgut was in his bunker for 47 years (1963).
- This is the first time Mort says Private's name.
- Running Gag: Buck Rockgut keep thinking that the animals at the zoo are agents of The Red Squirrel.
- Running Gag: When Buck Rockgut was capturing the animals at the zoo, he also told jokes about The Red Squirrel.
- Antagonist:Buck Rockgut.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Continuity Error: Near the end, the box on that truck suddenly moves near the left edge of that truck.
- Goof: Right when Fred was seen leaping to the other side of the zoo trying to escape from the penguins, his eye-patch that covers his left eye disappeared. But in the next scene, his eye-patch reappears.
Behind the Scenes
- This episode was suppose to air on Feb 20, 2010, but got pushed to March 13th.
- This episode is included on the New to the Zoo (DVD)
END OF ARTICLE