- Lead Pipe -- As an attempt to attack Doris and Parker.
- Flashlight -- To flip the light swich on in Dr. Blowhole's pool.
- Bazooka -- To scare away Parker when he threatened the Penguins with his toxic spurs.
- Dynamite Bundle -- To tip over Dr. Blowhole's ray gun weapon.
- (Coming Soon)
- The Spy Who Loved Me -- Title Reference.
- Phineas and Ferb -- Parker the platypus bears several similarities to Perry the Platypus, who also works for someone named Francis (Blowhole and Major Monogram respectively) and has similar skills in unarmed combat, evasive maneuverers and kicking down doors. Kowalski also responds "Yes, yes I am" to Parker, an allusion to a similar running gag from Phineas and Ferb. Additionally, like Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Blowhole admits to having obtained his degree over the Internet.
- The Great Escape -- The scene with Johnson bouncing a ball against the walls of the enclosure and Manfredi playing the harmonica is an allusion to this.
- iCarly -- (though it might've been just a reference or a coincidence) Around the end of this episode, Doris eventually falls for Kowalski because she found him hot when he was fighting, yet she hasn't considered him as more than a friend for the longest time. The fact that Doris eventually doesn't fall for Kowalski as much as she fell for the action(s) he did is similar to how in "iSaved Your Life", Carly didn't really fall for Freddie, she fell for the action he did (which, in that case, was push her out of the way of a taco truck that was about to hit her)
END OF ARTICLE