- Crowbar/Flamethrower -- During his and Private's chess game, after Skipper mentions the lack of rules.
- Glow Stick -- As a light source while they were inside the crate.
- Dynamite Stick -- When they hear laughter after they come out of the crate, which Lulu promptly blows out.
- Hoboken Emergency Hollow Tooth (Regurgitated by Skipper) -- To send out a distress signal to Manhattan that they are in Hoboken.
Hologram Projector (disguised as a fish) Purpose: So the humans wouldn't notice they were missing. Ability: Projects a hologram of the penguins. Success/Failure: Both. (worked on Mort and Julien, failed on Maurice, unknown to humans or other animals)
Boat Purpose: So they could sail to the Massachusetts Coast for their vacation. Ability: Floats on water. Success/Failure: Both. (it worked just perfectly until the storm hit it)
- Saved Skipper (sort of): When Maurice, Mort and him find Skipper in Hoboken, he ends up short-circuiting the Skipper Android (at least, for a while).
- Madagascar -- "It's a cookbook!" Kowalski mistook a brochure for a cookbook.
- Gilligan's Island -- "The weather started getting rough", "the tiny ship was tossed", "a 3-hour tour!".
- Terminator Series -- Before the Skipper Android was defeated, his right eye and right wing resembles the Terminator losing his eye and arm during the films.
- Star Trek -- King Julien says "Set the booty to stunning", which is similar to the phrase "Set phasers to stun". Also, Mort says "Engage!", which is what the captain says to activate the ship's warp drive.
- Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy -- when skipper's robotic doppelgänger first appears and when he malfunctions in McSlade's hand, he states the phrase Keanu Reeves says in a "Celebrity Jeopardy" sketch on "Saturday Night Live": "I know Kung fu".
END OF ARTICLE