- Private distrusts badgers and has a book with a picture of them on the cover.
- Skipper has a Kendo stick that he uses for training the others while they are blindfolded.
- This is the first mention of Manfredi and Johnson. (in the series. Johnson was already talked about before the series) In Ecuador the flying piranhas got them and buried what was left of them with a teaspoon.
- King Julien's royal portrait has him as a ancient Roman soldier and Mort as a little flying bird.
- This is the first time the reptile house is shown.
- Skipper counts Atlantis as a continent and points to its location on a map as being somewhere off the eastern side of South America.
- The penguins keep all of their weapons and gadgets hidden behind a revolving wall. It has 5 black bombs, a grappling hook, a time bomb, a movement tracker inside a sardine can, goggles, binoculars and a flamethrower. It is controlled from a remote control button.
- Rico has a bazooka.
- Kowalski has his name engraved on his measuring tools.
- Private owes Kowalski $5 for some reason.
- This is the first appearance of the chameleons.
- King Julien and Maurice know the Chameleon language, which is a lot of changing colors.
- This episode shows Skipper and Kowalski are exact opposites since Skipper acts without thinking while Kowalski takes his time thinking before acting.
- Marlene said Kowalski's name for the first time.
- Running Gag: Skipper, Kowalski, Private, Rico, King Julien, Maurice, and Marlene search for Mort.
- Antagonist(s): Chameleons until the end.
- On 2-15-2014, This episode aired in widescreen on nicktoons at 3:30pm, ET.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
- It is included in Operation: DVD Premiere
END OF ARTICLE