Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chainsaw -- To destroy Kowalski, Mason, and Burt's Christmas decorations. He later uses the chainsaw again to fight Joey.
- Snowballs -- Fired from his mouth when he, Marlene, and Phil were attacking Kowalski, Mason, and Burt.
- Flamethrower -- (During It Ain't Perfect, But It's Christmas) for some of the kids, who pushed and rocketed off to a half of the sleigh and then Marlene pushes them down the hill.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas -- Mort finds a tiny, sad-looking Christmas tree that he wishes to trim, a parody of the events in said movie.
- The Ugly Duckling -- Also in the abovementioned scene, Mort states that one day the tree might, if loved, "grow up to be a beautiful swan." This may refer to the 1843 Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, in which a once-presumed-ugly duckling turned out to to really be a magnificent swan.
- The All Nighter Before Christmas -- Reference to "Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- James Bond -- Kowalski used a "razor brimmed top hat" similar to the bowlers hat used by Odd-Job.
END OF ARTICLE