- Skipper stirs the drink in his mug using a fish, like he would a spoon.
- The humans watching their computer at home have a picture of Mr. Chew, from"The Penguins in a Christmas Caper", on their wall.
- The vote button on the website is a trophy.
- The tourist can be seen in the crowd again.
- Four other zoo workers can be seen around the penguins cage. They can be seen in a number of the next few shots.
- Private's title at his stage is "Slippy, the world's most famous penguin".
- This is the first time the penguins use the wind-up penguins.
- Rico "drills" with plastic spoons, just like in the original Madagascar movie.
- There is a break room at the zoo with a water cooler, microwave, a coffee pot and a trash can.
- Kowalski and Rico are shown carrying the zoo cameras near the end, which are the same ones the Penguins used in Truth Ache for Operation: Sneaky Peak.
- Ironically, The penguins stand still & the cameras rather watch them than Julien, Throughout the time of the episode, they could've hidden inside the HQ & waited until the cameras disappeared as shown they hid inside the HQ to release the Penguin plush toys.
- Running Gag: The cameras keep on recording the animals.
- Antagonist(s): Alice, Security Cameras
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- In the entire theatrical production run on by Marlene, Julien, Mort & Maurice, Julien is held in the air by a rope, Maurice pulls the rope, but the shots where Julien is flying, the rope is coming from the sky & nothing is holding it.
Behind the Scenes
- Working Title: "Spying Animals"
- It is included in Operation: DVD Premiere
END OF ARTICLE