- Private has a book with information on Penguins, Pigeons, Puffins and Flamingos. The picture of the puffin looks exactly like Hans the Puffin even though we haven't seen him yet.
- This is the second or third time the penguins use wind up toy versions of themselves as decoys. the first being Tangled in the Web
- This is the first appearance of Dr. Peary the Scientist.
- Skipper and Private both reveal they don't actually know anything that real penguins are supposed to do.
- Kowalski uses the colors red, crimson, scarlet, brick, cardinal, ruby and rose.
- The Chameleons were also shown near the Reptile House.
- The pressure relief comes through the volcano in the Lemur Habitat.
- Not only is Rico perfectly happy to groom and be groomed by Skipper, just before Skipper slaps him away he is actually puckering up as if to kiss the other male.
- Running Gag: The scientist keeps on observing Skipper, Kowalski, Private and Rico.
- Antagonist(s): Dr. Peary and Alice.
- Another name for this episode could be Cage Arrest.
- During the time when the heat system wasn't on, The Lemurs such as Mort & Julien, turned icy blue, this could be a sign of hypothermic paralysis as they both were paralyzed & couldn't move except retain the ability of speech, this is also similar to a Space Squid's saliva, which paralyzes the victim.
- Mort was used as the Royal Thermometer.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- The penguins are supposed to not know how to read. However Private reads a book in this episode.
- The furnace room does not exist in other episodes.
Behind the Scenes
END OF ARTICLE