Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is the first time where Skipper is seen as a baby. His appearance is also different in the beginning of Penguins of Madagascar: The Movie.
- As a baby, Skipper isn't as physically powerful as he is in his true age, and tires out more easily. His voice sounds squeakier too (do penguins go through puberty?). But his mental state is still fully-grown, and he is determined to prove he's still fit for a mission.
- Considering all that happened in this episode, Eggy, the duckling, though having traits from all four penguins, might take after Skipper most of all.
- Skipper has a new omega boom ability, which (according to Private) has never been done by a single penguin before.
- This is the first time a main character is seen as a baby.
- Running Gag: Skipper is a baby and Julien mistaking him for Petey (a made-up cousin by the penguins)
- Antagonist(s): Rat King/Sewer Rats.
- Baby Skipper's tiny flippers can be used to pick locks.
- In the part where Kowalski is explaining the ray's powers, he continuously flips over the whiteboard, which shows to have sides changing several times:
- The whiteboard shows unicorns, Private & some fish on Side 1
- Kowalski flips it to Side 2, which has the ray on it
- Kowalski flips it back to Side 1, only this time, Side 1 has a rotten & spoiled fish on it
- Kowalski flips it to Side 2 again, this time, it has the same fish from Side 1, only looking healthier and more alive than rotten & spoiled
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
- King Julien is right - penguin chicks will only eat food after it is chewed and regurgitated into their mouths for them. Unfortunately they still only eat fish.
END OF ARTICLE