- Skipper has a new omega boom ability, which (according to Private) has never been done by a single penguin before.
- Running Gag: Skipper is a baby and Julien mistaking him for Petey (a made-up cousin by the penguins)
- Antagonist(s): Rat King/Sewer Rats.
- Baby Skipper's tiny flippers can be used to pick locks.
- In the part where Kowalski is explaining the ray's powers, he continuously flips over the whiteboard, which shows to have sides changing several times:
- The whiteboard's Side 1 initially shows a Lunacorn, Private in a pink tutu and bikini, and two fishes.
- Kowalski flips it to Side 2, which has the ray drawn on it.
- Kowalski flips it back to Side 1, only this time, Side 1 has a rotten fish on it
- Kowalski flips it to Side 2 again, which now has a fresh and unspoiled fish drawn on it.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- While this is the first time we see any of the penguins as a chick, Skipper looks nothing like his depiction in the Penguins of Madagascar: The Movie.
Behind the Scenes
- Kowalski is right - Penguins nurse their chicks by shielding them from the elements under rolls of fat. Penguins also rotate their chicks to protect them from from the freezing tundra wind, as Rico does. And both mummy and daddy penguin take turns nursing and feeding the chick, just as Kowalski and Rico do. The only question is, who's mummy and who's daddy?
- King Julien is right too - penguin chicks can only eat after their food has been chewed up and regurgitated by the adult directly into their mouths. Of course, they still only eat fish.
END OF ARTICLE