- There is a hot dog cart in the zoo in addition to the previously seen popcorn cart.
- Rico's flamethrower has the power to melt steel.
- There is a statue of Ted from The Madagascar Penguins in A Christmas Caper.
- Skipper is shown reading something while he is eating. In previous episodes, it was revealed that he doesn't know how to read the English language.
- The original rewards for winning the game were respect, glory and a little swagger in your step.
- Private refers to the TV as "telly".
- Kowalski has an abacus that he uses to calculate things, just like in A Christmas Caper.
- Julien took Ms. Perky and named her Carlotta, causing Rico to get angry for flirting with his "girlfriend", if Kowalski and Private hadn't held him back, Rico probably would've tackled Julien & beaten him senseless, as well as the possibility that they would then lose everything they owned except for their habitat to the lemurs for unsportsmanship as Julien would probably penalize them for it.
- The deal for the last game was that if the lemurs won, the penguins would be forced to subject themselves to "royal services" to the king with Maurice by grooming & combing knots out of his tail & if the penguins won, the lemurs would lose everything they took from the penguins & everything they owned before the continuous winning streak began, except for their habitat.
- Dan from San Diego is going for the $50,000 on whatever game show was on the TV.
- As the lemurs leave with the possessions, a hammer, flashlight, whiteboard, a flamethrower, a cup with curly straw, plunger and a bowling pin can all be seen among the goods. The fridge and TV leave as well.
- There is a commercial for insurance on the TV.
- The jet-packs are just a piece of wood strapped on as wings and soda bottles turned upside down and shaken to create a jet, strapped on with halves of tires. Goggles are worn as a safety precaution.
- The Penguins are watching the show The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
- Running Gag: Skipper, Kowalski, Private and Rico keep on losing and losing things to King Julien, Maurice and Mort until they win.
- Running Gag: King Julien kept mocking Skipper for refusing his challenge.
- Antagonist(s): King Julien until the end, Maurice until the end and Mort until the end.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Skipper is shown reading something while he is eating. In previous episodes it was revealed that he doesn't know how to read the English language.
Behind the Scenes
END OF ARTICLE