- There is a hot dog cart in the zoo in addition to the previously seen popcorn cart.
- Rico's flamethrower has the power to melt steel.
- There is a statue of Ted from The Madagascar Penguins in A Christmas Caper.
- Skipper is shown reading something while he is eating. In previous episodes, it was revealed that he doesn't know how to read the English language.
- The original rewards for winning the game were respect, glory and a little swagger in your step.
- Private refers to the TV as "telly".
- Kowalski has an abacus that he uses to calculate things, just like in A Christmas Caper.
- Julien took Ms. Perky and named her Carlotta, causing Rico to get angry for flirting with his "girlfriend".
- It seems that Rico's gut is not capable of generating things out of thin air, since Julien managed to empty him out after repeated losses. This means that Rico only contains what he has previously swallowed.
- Dan from San Diego is going for the $50,000 on whatever game show was on the TV.
- As the lemurs leave with the possessions, a hammer, flashlight, whiteboard, a flamethrower, a cup with curly straw, plunger and a bowling pin can all be seen among the goods. The fridge and TV leave as well.
- There is a commercial for insurance on the TV.
- The jet-packs are just a piece of wood strapped on as wings and soda bottles turned upside down and shaken to create a jet, strapped on with halves of tires. Goggles are worn as a safety precaution.
- The Penguins are watching the show The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
- Running Gag: Skipper, Kowalski, Private and Rico keep on losing and losing things to King Julien, Maurice and Mort until they win.
- Running Gag: King Julien kept mocking Skipper for refusing his challenge.
- Antagonist(s): King Julien until the end, Maurice until the end and Mort until the end.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Skipper is shown reading something while he is eating. In previous episodes it was revealed that he doesn't know how to read the English language.
Behind the Scenes
END OF ARTICLE