- Kowalski has a grappling hook.
- This is the first appearance of Eggy/JJ, Mother Duck and her children ducks.
- Skipper's tiny obstacle course has a number of ramps, a hammer, a mouse trap, and nets.
- Kowalski uses 3-D glasses as his protective experiment safety glasses.
- Kowalski's gadget is an "intelligence intensifying incubation chamber".
- Rico has a kite.
- Marlene has her mouth covered for the first time by Skipper. The second time was in Work Order. Another time in Littlefoot twice, as she babbled nervously.
- Julien's bouncy castle has the word "PARTY" written on the inside.
- Julien does not know the facts of life and where babies come from. Plus, coupled with his lack of common sense and being dim-witted, he was too stubborn to accept the truth when told by Maurice.
- There is a guy pushing a popcorn cart in the zoo.
- Skipper doesn't find the incubation process to be "manly," despite the fact that, technically-speaking, it is a "manly" thing for penguins to do--as Marlene and Kowalski pointed out to Skipper, the incubation is technically a "guy thing" for penguins.
- Running Gag: The penguins continue to take care of the egg.
- Antagonist(s): King Julien
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- The end credits list an unknown elephant and camel.
- Continuity Error: In the part when Private was holding Eggy, he was standing close to the fish hole and the ladder, then he is suddenly a bit far away from the fish hole and the ladder in the next shot.
- Continuity Error: During Skipper's shift to take care of Eggy, he designed an obstacle course, and we can see he placed a white chess king piece and after Eggy reached the final stage of the obstacle course, the white chess king piece became black.
Behind the Scenes
- This is one of the most popular episodes in the series among fans.
END OF ARTICLE