- Operation: Runaway Jar -- Stealing the jar containing King Julien's "groove" from the baboons.
- Flare Gun -- To signal the others that it is clear to come and steal the "groove jar".
- Monkey Wrench -- To toss at the baboons in order to try to get the "groove jar" back.
- Retrieve Groove Jar Option: Kowalski develops a long and drawn out plan to steal the jar using Rico as a spy.
- So You Think You Can Dance -- After Julien tells the penguins of his loss of groove, Skipper asks him, "So, you think you can't dance?" This is a likely reference to the title of the Fox reality program So You Think You Can Dance.
END OF ARTICLE