- The Lunacorns continue as a parody of My Little Pony.
- Chuck Charles is afraid of unicorns.
- General Shingen makes a second appearance since The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole.
- The golden key from The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel and the royal booty scratcher from Field Tripped appear in this episode.
- One episode in which Mort doesn't touch Julien's feet.
- Kowalski is seen reading a book, "Ye Old Fools Guide to Sword Making", but the Penguins claim they cannot read (he probably is seeing pictures) and in this scene he has Julien's #1 King cup.
- Some of the ads that appeared in the background of the Time Square scenes were from other episodes: Cheezy Bits and Crisps from When the Chips are Down, The Central Park Zoo, Hobo Beans, The Statue of Liberty, Fudgey Pops from April Fools, Sweet Snacks, 24 hour ATM, Salty Sea-dogs, Sammy's Cell Phones, Instant Potatoes from Our Man in Grrfurjiclestan, Travel, Yo-Yo's, Lunacorns on Ice from Antics on Ice, Fish Sticks, Commodore Danger! From Sweden with Furniture!, Happy Panda Chinese Cuisine and much more.
- In the background of Time Square is a sign that says "Lunacorns on Ice," but it has a picture of Okkuu from Friend-in-a-Box instead of a Lunacorn.
- This episode marks the 8th time the word "Operation" appears in the name.
- The "destroyer of worlds" is a reference of another "destroyer of worlds" from the Cartoon Network hit show, Regular Show.
- Mort is scared of pinatas but in Happy King Julien Day!, he had no fear.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and BlundersEdit
- Kowalski seems to have no problem accepting the existence of demons, spirits, possession, magic swords and cursed objects, and even shows knowledge of and about them. However, in all other episodes he denies supernatural things to the point of insanity (Out of the Groove, Driven to the Brink, Wishful Thinking, Mental Hen)
Behind the ScenesEdit
END OF ARTICLE