- Apparently, Skipper now has a show-off jar that Kowalski has to put a quarter in whenever he starts to show off his intellect unnecessarily.
- The penguins also now have a quarantine container
- A "Code 83" in zookeeper lingo is a poison ivy breach/infection.
- This is the first time Marlene visits the zoo hospital. The only main characters who haven't been there so far are Maurice and Mort.
Running Gag Mort squished numerous times in this episode:
- 1. When Skipper realizes about the cooties, he drops King Julien from his head and lands his butt on Mort.
- 2. When Private was put in the box, he sat on Mort.
- 3. When Kowalski was put in the box, he sat on Mort.
- 4. When all the penguins, including Skipper, left the box, Mort was completely squashed, but he was still able to scratch his itch.
- Running Gag: Skipper, Kowalski, Private, Rico, King Julien, Maurice and Mort kept thinking that cooties are real.
- Running Gag: When Mort,Private,Kowalski or Rico get the cooties Skippers yells Quaratine.
- Kowalski is shown to write with his right flipper which shows he is right-flippered.
- Antagonist(s): Marlene until the end.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Continuity error: In the oatmeal bath scene, Skipper is quite close to Marlene, Private is a little close to Skipper, Kowalski is a bit close to Private and Rico is a bit close to Kowalski, but in another shot, Skipper is suddenly a bit far away from Marlene and he is extremely close to Private and Kowalski is extremely close to private too.
- During one scene, the clock was at the one second mark, after Mort said "It's quiet, too quiet", it was at the third second mark.
Behind the Scenes
- This was suppose to air on Wednesday, July 21 at 8:00 to 8:15pm along with Hello, Dollface but was moved at the last second to Monday, July 19 at 7:45 to 8:00 pm as part of an 1h30m new penguins marathon. It was aired with Fit to Print instead.
END OF ARTICLE