- The play being performed is apparently Henry V.
- One of the penguins' plans involves Kowalski blasting penguin mating calls at the lemurs. This results in Rico being attracted to him.
- When Skipper shines the flashlight in Private's mouth the light comes out of his eyes.
- The penguins don't use earmuffs like they did in Assault and Batteries any more.
- The penguins have a rack, a medeival torture weapon that involved streching the person on it.
- Running Gag: Skipper can't sleep & continues to believe that Private is a double agent
- Running Gag: The Lemurs won't let Skipper sleep
- Running Gag: Private keeps quoting Shakespeare's works
- There are some gags when the Penguins prepare to attack the play:
- Skipper first says that there must be 1,892 soldiers of the enemy, but if watching where the penguins were, it shows he was just reading the sign that said: Maximum occupancy: 1892
- Skipper listens to what the actor, playing King Henry V says: "The blasts of war blows in our ears" & mistakes it as a war cry & "what have kings that privates do not" & mistakes that for a code about crowning Private king
- Skipper falls asleep many times before or during their fight with the actor
- Private appears to be stabbed by a fake sword that's meant to look like it went in.
- According to Kowalski, it must've taken place through a late Thursday night to possibly an early Friday morning.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
- Nick was supposed to air this episode on Feb 26/11, but replaced it at the last moment.
END OF ARTICLE