Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- He doesn't know his full name. His mother said his name was "classified", but his unknown last name begins with the letter "X".
- Goes by Exterminator X in Stop Bugging Me, later Zookeeper X in The Officer X Factor then Fish Munger X in A Kipper for Skipper.
- His sunglasses side has symbol that resemble Oakley.
- He was an temporary zookeeper in The Officer X Factor.
- His moustache appears to have made a full recovery in The Officer X Factor after it being ripped off by a piece of duct-tape in Stop Bugging Me.
- In Rat Fink, because he doesn't have a job anymore, he's at home listening to classical music. He is, however, so focused on the penguins, he is unable to find another job.
- The penguins have never defeated him without the help of another animal or object
- Officer X is an obvious nod at the Marvel superhero Wolverine, as Wolverine is the "Weapon X." They both also didn't know their names at one point (Wolverine lost his memory)
- He is similar to, and in some ways outmatched by Captain Chantel DuBois, the main villain of the third film. Similarly, they are both animal control officers who take their jobs very seriously, have unmatched skills, and pursue the animals relentlessly.
- He is one of the main antagonists of Season 3, tied with Hans.
END OF ARTICLE