- Kowalski has a super ray which looks like a vise grip holding a car battery that has salad tongs attached to it with duct tape. The tongs are holding a laser of some sort. Its control pad is a 4 button calculator looking pad with a green LED display. Being hit by the ray tickles, as seen by Mort and Private (the latter being offscreen.)
- The penguins table is one of the "do not feed the animals" signs from the zoo, but it is very faded.
- Bada has a golden tooth
- This is the first time we get to see the gorillas pen and the full elephant pen.
- King Julien enjoys making macro-mes out of hay.
- Kowalski's chemistry set has a red marbled bowling ball holding three of the test tubes.
- The pile of fruit that King Julien ends up with has the blue polka-dot earmuffs, an acoustic guitar, a beach ball, a used tire, lychee nuts, a bowling pin, a juice box, a sack of popcorn, a teapot, a bowl of cereal and a mirror. These are all items from previous episodes.
- This is the second episode to use a main character's name in the title. The first one is Happy King Julien Day!.
- Running Gag: Mort and King Julien keep getting things from the other animals.
- Antagonist(s): Bing and Bada in the gorilla habitat, Mort when he turn big until he's normal, King Julien until the end and Private at the end.
- King Julien thinks he is the important thing in his life.
- Maurice is left-handed since he drew a picture with his left hand.
- In this episode Private proves that if his enemy proved to be unreasonable he will force them to do the right thing.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
- Included on the I Was a Penguin Zombie (DVD)
END OF ARTICLE