Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- King Julien, What Are They?! WHAT ARE THEY!!?
- They Are Savages! (Grabs On King Julien's Foot) Tonight We Die.
- I Like Them, I Like Them, I Like Then First Before I Even I Met Them I Liked Them,You Hate Them Compared To How Much I Like Them.
- I'm Steak! Me Me Me Me Me.
- He's Going Savage.
- Woo hoo! That's the greatest speech I've ever- (before passing out)
- A coconut! Thank you King Julien! (after receiving his present from King Julien)
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
- I'm coming, King Julien! (upon landing on Africa)
- Bad fishy, bad fishy, bad sharky! (shark attacking Mort)
- Oh, it's you! I've found you! (when finding King Julien on the volcano)
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
- My tummy is speaking to me! (after he, King Julien and Maurice burst out of Alex's birthday cake, he then throws up the cake he ate)
- No more pictures! (when being chased by Dubois)
- La la la, la la la (at this point, King Julien learns it was Mort singing and says "Mort, stop it!") (Mort laughs)
- Naughty me! (after Mort shoots Dubois in the buttocks with the tranquilizer dart gun)
The Penguins of Madagascar
- "I like heavy lifting!" (Launchtime)
- "I question nothing!" (Gone in a Flash)
- "Oopsie." (Two Feet High and Rising)
- "FEEEET!" (common catchphrase)
- "It's true." (Mort Unbound, after Julien found out that he was buff and Miracle on Ice)
- "It's true! (sobbing) It's so true!" (Truth Ache, when Private says that Mort loves King Julien just for his feet)
- "I like golf." (Launchtime, while Julien is playing golf)
- "I like flying!" (Launchtime, when Julien hit him into the air with his golf club)
- "I don't like drowning. (Launchtime, while he is drowning)
- "I like computers." (Tangled in the Web, after Julien asked what a computer is)
- "But I don't have to know to like." (Tangled in the Web)
- "Kissies and huggies?" (Mort Unbound and Sting Operation)
- "I like it here." (The Penguin Stays In the Picture, when Bada and Bing gave him another icy-pop)
- "Hello, you ran out of juice." (Launchtime, when he took the penguins last juice box)
- "The King's feet must be free!" (Dr. Blowhole's Revenge, when he got into Dr. Blowhole's base)
- "I like beans." (Untouchable, when he was eating the penguins beans)
- "I'm buttery!" (Truth Ache, when he was covered in popcorn)
- "It makes me pokey dottie." (Sting Operation, after he got stung by a few hornets)
- "You like?" (Lemur See, Lemur Do, after he ask Julien and Lemmy to play hide and seek)
- "Mango!!!!!!' (Mort Unbound)
- "GIVE ME BANANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" (Mort Unbound)
- "I artichoked a ukelale hamster." (Hot Ice, while showing how "mindless" he is compared to Rico)
- "Yay! OW OW OW OW OW!" (Dr. Blowhole's Revenge, when hugging fake King Julien's foot and getting shocked with electricity.)
- "I found it! The amazing tree! I know it is small and ugly, but if somebody was nice to it and loved it, it could grow up to be a beautiful swan and that is the true meaning of Chinese New Year. (The All Nighter Before Christmas, after finding a small Christmas tree that resembles A Charlie Brown Christmas.)
- "POTATO!" (The All Nighter Before Christmas)
- "You didn't see anything!" (Rat Fink, copying Skipper's catchphrase.)
- "Stupid bunnies!" (Operation: Neighbor Swap, when the bunnies are hogging Julien's feet.)
- "OOH, I'm a bargaining chip, YAY!" (Operation: Break-Speare, when King Julien offers Mort during a peace treaty talk to keep the penguins away from their partying)
- "I'm Gonna Bite The People!!!!" (Operation: Neighbor Swap)
- "I don't like robot!" (Lemur See, Lemur Do)
- "Hi!, hello, yes it is still me waving to you, my arm is getting hurty". (The Hoboken Surprise)
- "Yehaa, I'm a basooka cowboy". (The Hoboken Surprise)
- "I'm a grape snowcone!" (Time Out, while Mort does a job for King Julien to retrieve Kowalski's 'Stop-Watch', which King Julien thinks is a regular watch, Mort is hair-dyed purple and sits in snow cone paper that Rico is holding)
- "(Sniffing finger) Mmm, my finger smells funny! (Laughs) You wanna smell it?" (When the Chips are Down)
- "I AM COMING, KING JULIEN!" (Pets Peeved, many times trying to save King Julien from the Vesuvius twins)
- "Happiness is a warm foot!" (Alienated)
- "Booby traps sounds fun!" The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel
- "I write about anger! Back off, danger! Never talk to strangers! Sometimes I just want to hit things with a coat hanger! YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" (Nuts to You, rapping in Drop Some Acorns.)
- And I love this popcorn! It's a little wet though. (All Choked Up)
All Hail King Julien
- I believe you new King Julien! (King Me (All Hail King Julien episode))
- Mort! Hello! (King Me (All Hail King Julien episode)
- Hooray! He is saving us all in very confusing ways! (King Me (All Hail King Julien episode))
- Well, I am still sad. (King Me (All Hail King Julien episode))
- The FEEEET! (King Me (All Hail King Julien episode))
- (laughs) Good one. That's a good one. I love it. Why are we laughing? (Poll Position)
- (sighs after being kissed by Julien) Everything I imagined it would be. (Poll Position)
- I will never wash this forehead again! (Poll Position)
- I'm really not that much older. (Daddy Julien)
Conversations involving him
The Red Squirrel (Mort is tied to a rope and is dunked in monkey toys) Buck: Where's "The Red Squirrel"! Bring him up. (He's brought up.) Buck: All right, pigeon. Sing for me! Mort: Uhh, (singsong) I don't know where the Red Squirrel is, but this one time, I found a piece of red licorice.
Buck: You don't know anything about the Red Squirrel, huh? (points to his tail.) Buck: That bushy tail of yours tells me different. And who else has a bushy tail? THE RED SQUIRREL!!! (The penguins gasped.) Mort: Oh, it's true. I do have a tail!
Dr. Blowhole's Revenge (Mort has escaped the zoo and has just entered Dr. Blowhole's base to free King Julien) Mort: THE KING'S FEET MUST BE FREE! (runs to Julien and grabs his feet) Mort: I took the subway. Julien: Mort, I am not even a prisoner. Oh, and by the way, NOT THE FEET! (kicks Mort off) Mort: Wheeeee... (hits security lock on a panel, releasing the trapped penguins) *Skipper: (across room) Nice work, Sad Eyes!
END OF ARTICLE