Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It seems the penguins don't know who is male and who is female. Kowalski's DNA test is probably Skipper being paranoid that one of his men is a woman. When tests show him as being the female he actually believes it.
- It is true that male and female penguins can't be easily told apart. Due to the fact that both genders have similar colouration and similar, erm, reproductive parts, so even if one looks between their legs you still can't really tell them apart.
- Skipper went to Marlene for advice even though there are 7 other females in the zoo. (Becky, Stacy, Darla and her 2 girls, Pinky and Shelly). He probably went to her because he talks to her more than the other females.
- The electrical wires carry 5000 volts.
- Private is on the cover of the tour guide.
- It's possible that the reason why Alice said that there were 3 males and 1 female penguin was in the episode Tagged when Rico and Skipper did a fake "mating ritual".
- Running Gag: Skipper thinks he is a girl which the machine tells him is his gender.
- Running Gag: Skipper wore a pink bow after his gender is confirmed.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
END OF ARTICLE