- $34.67 in Coins -- To pay for Chinese food.
- The Fortune from his Fortune Cookie -- After eating Chinese food.
- Help Rico Option: Julien thinks that the Sky Spirits can break the curse. Skipper refuses, but later he lets him.
- Help Rico Option: Replace Rico's brain with a wombat's. (Skipper asked how would that help and Kowalski doesn't know but has to do something with the brain)
- Saved Rico: From believing that he was cursed at which he would be concealed for the rest of his life.
- Misfortune Cookie -- Is, quite simply, meant to mean the literal opposite of a "fortune cookie."
- Finding Nemo -- Julien said Rico's name wrong like Dory with Nemo's name.
Names in Different Languages
- Known as Misfortune Cookie in Korea
END OF ARTICLE