- Operation: Frozen Glory -- Playing a game of ice hockey.
- Hammer -- To test the ice.
- Saved the Penguins home: From the Rat King.
- Miracle on Ice -- May be in reference to a 1980 Olympic hockey match between the United States and the Soviet Union which, after the United States' defeat of the much-favored Soviets, became known as the "Miracle on Ice."
- The Looney Tunes Show -- In one episode where Daffy coaches Gossamer and his friends in water polo, Gossamer is assigned as goalie because his form is large enough to block the goal. Recommended form for blocking a goal might be a possible reason why Rico was assigned as goalie while the penguins and rats were playing ice hockey.
END OF ARTICLE