- (introducing King Julien) Presenting your Royal Highness, the illustrious King Julien XIII, self proclaimed Lord of the Lemurs, etc., etc., hurray everybody.
- (to the lemurs about Alex) Does anyone wonder why the Fossa were so scared of Mr. Alex? I mean, maybe we should be scared too. What if Mr. Aloex is evan worst that the fossa?? I'm telling you that dude just gives me the heebiedabajeebies.
- Your friend here is what we call a delux model hunting and eating machine. And he eats steak. Which is you (to Marty).
Madagascar: Escape 2 AfricaEdit
- "What a waste."
- "What are you afraid of? You're a dead man anyway. Come on." (to Melman after he said he never tell Gloria how he felt about her)
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most WantedEdit
- (after Julien asks if he can pull the switch yet) No.
- Just pull the switch!
- (seeing Dubois right on their tails in the van) Crazy woman gaining!
- (seeing the scary things in Sonya's train car) Definitely coach.
- That's how you do it!
The Penguins of MadagascarEdit
- Two Feet High and Rising -- "Alright, let's get the pampering over with."
- Tangled in the Web -- "I'm pretty sure this ain't in my job description."
- Gone in a Flash -- "Gonna eat my banana, hope no one TAKES IT!!"
- Paternal Egg-Stinct -- "I'm pretty sure whatever's in that egg it ain't one of us."
- Crown Fools -- "I'M NOT LAUGHING!"
- Thumb Drive -- "Twiddle my thumbs *chuckles*. He's so funny."
Conversations involving himEdit
- Maurice: (puts on a tie and clears his throat) All hail King Julien! Case closed.
- (Mort opens the case from inside)
- Mort: Case open! Hee hee hee... (Maurice slams the case shut) Ooh!
- Maurice: Skipper, you gotta help me! Mort's missing!
- (Skipper turns to Maurice. He's seen in a cowboy hat and fake sheriff star, posing in front of a mirror. He tosses everything away, breaking the mirror. Maurice approaches him with a half eaten ice pop)
- Maurice: Look, he only ate half his icy pop!
- Skipper: So?
- Maurice: Let me say that again. He only ate half his icy pop!
- King Julien: (Julien takes Maurice's banana and eats it) Nicely done, Maurice. Now peel me a grape.
- Maurice: But that was...
- King Julien: (interrupts him) Grape, Maurice. Grape, not lip.
- (Maurice grumbles angrily)
- Private: (pointing up) Look!
- (Maurice comes swinging on a rope. He dives into the eye of the telekinetic storm to King Julien)
- Maurice: Your majesty, I am here to help.
- (He tries to remove the Helmet)
- Julien: (confused) And you are?
- Maurice: Maurice! I used to work for you. As recently as this afternoon.
- Julien: Now that you mentioned it, your face does ring a bell.
- (A bell hits Maurice on the head)
END OF ARTICLE