Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (introducing King Julien) Presenting your Royal Highness, the illustrious King Julien XIII, self proclaimed Lord of the Lemurs, etc., etc., hurray everybody.
- (to the lemurs about Alex) Does anyone wonder why the Fossa were so scared of Mr. Alex? I mean, maybe we should be scared too. What if Mr. Alex is evan worst that the fossa?! I'm telling you that dude just gives me the heebiedabajeebies.
- Your friend here is what we call a delux model hunting and eating machine. And he eats steak. Which is you (to Marty, Melman, and Gloria).
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
- "What a waste."
- "What are you afraid of? You're a dead man anyway. Come on." (to Melman after he said he never tell Gloria how he felt about her)
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
- (after Julien asks if he can pull the switch yet) No.
- Just pull the switch!
- (seeing Dubois right on their tails in the van) Crazy woman gaining!
- (seeing the scary things in Sonya's train car) Definitely coach.
- That's how you do it!
The Penguins of Madagascar
- Two Feet High and Rising -- "Alright, let's get the pampering over with."
- Tangled in the Web -- "I'm pretty sure this ain't in my job description."
- Gone in a Flash -- "Gonna eat my banana, hope no one TAKES IT!!"
- Paternal Egg-Stinct -- "I'm pretty sure whatever's in that egg it ain't one of us."
- Crown Fools -- "I'M NOT LAUGHING!"
- Thumb Drive -- "Twiddle my thumbs *chuckles*. He's so funny."
All Hail King Julien
- King Me (All Hail King Julien episode) -- "We have to run Your Majesty. Its not safe."
- King Me (All Hail King Julien episode) -- "Had the dream again didn't you?"
- Poll Position -- "Do I really have to say this?"
- Poll Position -- "You have responsibilities now."
- King Me (All Hail King Julien episode) -- "Do these toenails make me look fat?"
- King Me (All Hail King Julien episode) -- "The ones that didn't end up on the fossa's grocery list did run away, but they never came back."
- Enter the Fanaloka -- "Something wrong King Julien?"
- Enter the Fanaloka -- "Don't count Julien out just yet."
Conversations involving him
- Maurice: Mort sure likes that game.
- King Julien: Yes. It keeps Mort from annoying me by touching the royal feet, so I love it too.
- King Julien: I do not love it!
- Maurice: I thought you hated the foot touching.
- King Julien: I do, but I love savagely rejecting Mort. It makes me feel kingly. But how am I to feel kingly now?
- Maurice: Uh, the crown? The throne? The big fits of the crazies?
- King Julien: Yes, those help, but the rejecting Mort... ah, that's the sweet stuff, man.
- King Julien: Maurice, my yoyoyo is broken!
- Maurice: Yo-yo. Two yos.
- King Julien: Mine has three yos, maybe more, but it is broken, so no-yos.
- Maurice: [Takes yo-yo and does tricks with it] No, its fine. You just need practice.
- King Julien: Practice is for those who are not perfect.
- King Julien: Maurice, who is disturbing my royal rest? Who? Who?!
- Mort: Oh! Is it the penguin in the car? Because I think it might be the penguin in the car.
- Maurice: Um, can I go back to bed now?
- King Julien: No! I demand you punish him savagely.
- Maurice: And exactly just how am I supposed to punish him? [Rico smashes the car] I mean, you know, other than doing that which I totally just did.
- King Julien: Maurice, those penguins are going to meet Marlene's new boyfriend.
- Maurice: Huh. Good for her.
- King Julien: No, not good for her. She already has a boyfriend.
- Maurice: She does?
- King Julien: Yes, silly. It's me!
- Maurice: You? Let me guess. Marlene doesn't know you're her boyfriend, does she?
- King Julien: Well, I have been meaning to mention it to her. But it is clear to me now that I must step up my wooing.
- Maurice: All right. We'll need flowers, some candy...
- King Julien: No, Maurice! The only way to win this competition is to eliminate the other competition.
- Maurice: All right. Well need a sack, a club, some rope...
- King Julien: Yes, Maurice! Now you are thinking romantically.
- Maurice: (puts on a tie and clears his throat) All hail King Julien! Case closed.
- (Mort opens the case from inside)
- Mort: Case open! Hee hee hee... (Maurice slams the case shut) Ooh!
- Maurice: Skipper, you gotta help me! Mort's missing!
- (Skipper turns to Maurice. He's seen in a cowboy hat and fake sheriff star, posing in front of a mirror. He tosses everything away, breaking the mirror. Maurice approaches him with a half eaten ice pop)
- Maurice: Look, he only ate half his icy pop!
- Skipper: So?
- Maurice: Let me say that again. He only ate half his icy pop!
- King Julien: (Julien takes Maurice's banana and eats it) Nicely done, Maurice. Now peel me a grape.
- Maurice: But that was...
- King Julien: (interrupts him) Grape, Maurice. Grape, not lip.
- (Maurice grumbles angrily)
- Private: (pointing up) Look!
- (Maurice comes swinging on a rope. He dives into the eye of the telekinetic storm to King Julien)
- Maurice: Your majesty, I am here to help.
- (He tries to remove the Helmet)
- Julien: (confused) And you are?
- Maurice: Maurice! I used to work for you. As recently as this afternoon.
- Julien: Now that you mentioned it, your face does ring a bell.
- (A bell hits Maurice on the head)
- Maurice is lying down, drinking a smoothie with a twisty straw. Mort is still dancing.
- Maurice: Mort, what are you doing?
- Mort: (tiredly) I’m dancing.
- Maurice: Give it a rest. Julien has no way of knowing if we’re dancing or not.
- Mort: (claps his hands together with happiness) Oh, you’re right.
(The three batteries Julien threw hit them on their heads.)
- Maurice: (scared) He knows! He knows! (They start dancing again really fast.)
- Maurice: What's going on there?
- King Julien: It looks like someone is sacrificing the penguins to the volcano. Eh, these things happen.
END OF ARTICLE