Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Phil. Wake up, you filthy monkey.
- I say!
- I heard Tom Wolfe is speaking at Lincoln Center.
- Well of course we're going to throw poo at him!
- If you have any poo, fling it now!
- Ship to Kenya. Wildlife Preserve Africa!
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
- I believe that's checkmate! (playing checkers whith Phil)
- Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap. (when Phil does a bad sign language at the Penguins.)
- That won't be necessary! We've recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper. (When he and Phil recruited a lot of monkeys for the Penguins.)
- All right, but you're so darn ugly. (before he kisses Skipper)
- The plane won't be fixed until the suits meet our demands. Now, about maternity leave.
- Maybe a certain someone wouldn't want these blowing around on the savanna. (blackmailing Skipper)
- He said let's have some fun and take out the dam. Basset hound. (wrongly transferring Alex's message to Marty.)
- They say no pull up. Kill us. There's no other way. Basset hound. (wrongly transferring Alex's message to Marty again.)
Madagascar Europe's Most Wanted
- (to Alex) What's new, pussy cat?
- Yes, we'll, I'm afraid of labor laws are slightly more lenient in France. You see, they only have to work two weeks a year.
- There's an angry mob outside, and they're demanding their money back!
The Penguins of Madagascar
- "Phil, I don't know how to break this to you. There is no checkmate in checkers." (Needle Point)
- "You groom your mother with those hands?!" (Needle Point, when Phil swears through sign language)
END OF ARTICLE