This Valentines day special, which takes place between the second and third films (before the penguins left for Monte Carlo) went straight to DVD on the 29th of January, 2013.
- Alex - Valentine's Day is one of Alex's FAVORITE holidays! Back in the zoo, he was practically showered with valentines from numerous admirers, but now that he's in Africa, he's finding that valentines day is not what he was used to... can he still enjoy the day even though he's not getting the amount of attention he's used to having especially since Marty is getting all the attention he himself is used to and more?
- Marty - Meets an Okapi girl who strikes his fancy, but she's not that interested... until Marty finds a love potion (thanks to the penguins) and puts it on! Now she is paying him attention, unfortunately, so are 90% of the females on the savannah! At first this is great, but after a while, Marty finds that being irresistible isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Melman - It's his first Valentine's Day with Gloria, and as such, he's determined to make it a PERFECT one, even if it means going a bit overboard, recreating the statue of liberty in Gloria's image isn't too much, right? At one point, when he is spotted, Gloria thinks he is dumping her on Valentine's day.
- Gloria - It's her first Valentine's Day with Melman and as such she's quite excited... but why does he seem to be ignoring her? Could something be up?
- Lemurs - King Julien finds a bottle of "Love Potion Number 9" and decides to try and sell it to the various animals on the savannah.
- Penguins - Skipper's bobble-head doll wife, Lola, has 'run off' with another bobble-head doll. Can the penguins' leader get his girl back before it's too late?
END OF ARTICLE