Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The LEM-R Manhunt was a hide-&-seek hunt by King Julien XIII to find his robotic self.
LEM-R was a NASA robot built to copy a lemur's moves & take the copied data & knowledge into space, it was built for a mission to visit Mars.
- Under King Julien XIII: King Julien acquired LEM-R & named the robot, however, while training it how to dance, The Penguins believed Julien made a mistake.
- Thievery: The Penguins stole LEM-R as Julien counted in Hide-&-Seek with Mort.
Julien's Point of Views
- Searching for LEM-R (aka LEMMY): Julien searched for "Lemmy" everywhere, but failed, he searched & never found LEM-R
- Julien found Mort, but Mort soon said he might never see LEM-R again, But Julien didn't buy that LEM-R might never be seen.
- Interrogation: Julien eventually began to tickle Mort to force him to reveal where LEM-R was, However, Mort laughed & didn't speak, Just before he was about to expose where LEM-R was, Julien heard & saw an explosion from the Penguin Habitat.
- Depression: Julien learned the Penguins accidentally destroyed LEM-R & went into a state of depression where he thought he'd be ignorantly sad, but never again happy.
Penguins' Points of Views
The Penguins trained LEM-R moves, but LEM-R refused to learn & attacked the Penguins when Skipper refused to let LEM-R go back to Julien, ending up on destroying himself.
Julien's robot was fixed, but was ambushed by space squids when landing on Mars.