- Rico is playing cards with a joker in his hand.
- The penguins eat salmon and cod.
- The card game is called "stomp the wombat". In Tasmania, cheating at this game is a capital crime.
- Julien's favorite food is Lychee nuts.
- The other card game the penguins play was invented by double jointed Hungarian acrobats from the Munich circus and is played while standing on your head.
- All of the zoos power lines run directly under the Lemur Habitat.
- All though a single gorilla has been shown before, this is the first appearance of two of them and they are given the names Bada and Bing.
- Skipper has excellent card throwing abilities.
- Julien knows how to operate a remote control.
- This is the first time the animal care building is shown. There is a vibrating bed and a desk with a microscope on it. The bathroom in the next room has a secret passage to the Lemur Habitat.
- Rico is seen with a flash light after the power goes out.
- Guava berry counteracts the Lychee nuts enzymes that make the animals crazy.
- Antagonist(s): Maurice when he goes crazy until he is back to normal, Bada and Bing while in the Lemur Habitat and Mort at the end.
- On 2-15-2014, This episode aired in widescreen on Niccktoons at 3:30pm, ET.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- When Maurice Imitates Julien's loco, Skipper mouth isn't opened/tremble, when the camera change view, Skipper's mouth is trembling.
- The first time we saw Julien and his vibrating bed, he have to use the remote control to turn it of. But the second time he turns it on it turns off automatically.
- When Skipper climbs on Julien's vibrating bed, the first time, he was vibrating and so was his voice, but the second time he act normally when he climbed upon the bed.
Behind the Scenes
- Working Title: "Loud Lemurs Of The Night"
- It is included on Penguins of Madagascar: Happy King Julien Day (DVD Release)
END OF ARTICLE