Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Operation: Bury the Past -- Getting rid of old mission files.
- Operation: Compromise -- Rico taking care of Julien's problem.
- Dynamite Stick -- To try to blow up the old mission files, seen again to blow up a billboard, and then Rico regurgitates several hundred more when King Julien says just one isn't enough, and then more during his destructive montage of blowing things up with Julien.
- Remote Control -- To activate combustibles to send the Penguins and Lemurs flying.
- Random Stuff (2 Hammers/2 Crowbars/2 Screwdrivers/2 Red Boxes/Fan Blade/Anchor) -- Used to assist him in destroying the Lemur Habitat when he went crazy.
- Black "cartoon" Bomb -- Regurgitated in his sleep to make a smokescreen and end the episode.
- Tire Out Rico Option: Use the lemur bouncy.
- Saved the Zoo: This could be argued, but it was Julien's bouncy house that was able to keep Rico inside until he tired out.
END OF ARTICLE