- This is the first appearance of Ted the polar bear in the series.
- Skipper mentions the space squid again. He thinks that this is phase one of their invasion. He also mentions that they always start with the heads. Kowalski pulls out the same comic book with the space squid on the cover from Lemur See, Lemur Do.
- Maurice is a certified jungle lawyer.
- Almost everyone is in this episode: Phil, Mason, Shelly, Pinky, Ted, Joey, Burt, Bada, Bing, Roy, the Chameleons, a snake, even the two possums from the park.
- This is the first (so far) episode Marlene kicks someone.
- When Bing was riding on Roy, it could be a reference to Donkey Kong riding on Rambi the Rhino in Donkey Kong Country.
- Frankie the pigeon makes a brief cameo on Roy's back.
- Marlene seems to enjoy it when Rico uses her as a boomerang to take down Bada and Bing, telling him that it was "kinda fun".
- Running Gag: Almost every animal at the zoo causes chaos.
- Antagonist(s): The animals outside the zoo and every animal in the zoo except for Maurice, Marlene and the penguins.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
- It is included on Penguins of Madagascar: Happy King Julien Day (DVD Release)
END OF ARTICLE