- Come down here, you bludgers, before I chuck a wobbly. (Assault and Batteries)
- Skipper: What's the matter, wallaby? Can't kick a moving target?
- Joey: Wallaby? I'm a kangaroo, mate!
- Careful, mate! That tone will get you a wallop!
- Joey don't like cheap imitations.
- Joey don't like visitors.
- Yeah, that might be a fair go.
- So, who is this Shela?
- Move it, ya bludgers! I'll rip yer arm off to use it to scratch my chunder! Back off my skorca!
- Skipper: Maniac! Can't you see we share the same enemy?!
- Joey: Joey don't share!
- Oi, Joey's breaking out in song.
- Give me a sec, to wipe the sleep from me eye.
- Blimey, I think this blokes kicked!
- Oi, mate! That's me bouncy ball.
- Oh, you think Joey's afraid to get his paws dirty, do ya?
- End of the line, Fuzz Lump.
END OF ARTICLE