- Wrench/Pliers/Six Quart Thirty Weight Oil -- To work on time machine.
Name: Chronotron Purpose: To revisit past events that Kowalski wants to see. Ability: Time travel. Success/Failure: Success (But was used incorrectly since 2 Kowalski's from the future came back and ended up encountering the present Kowalski)
- Phineas and Ferb -- In this episode when there were two Kowalski's like on the Phineas and Ferb episode Quantum Boogaloo when they meet two future Candaces.
- Planet of the Apes -- At the end when Skipper sees the Statue of Liberty buried in snow cones he called Kowalski a maniac like Planet of the Apes. The first time that scene was used in Madagascar when Alex called Melman a maniac after burning the Beacon of Liberty.
- The Day After Tomorrow -- New York City buried in snow cones is similar to "The Day After Tomorrow" icon.
- Madagascar -- Alex had a similar moment in Madagascar when Melman burned his Statue of Liberty beacon to the ground.
- Chronotron -- Kowalski's chronotron (time machine) may have been named after the 2008 video game Chronotron, which involved a robot traveling back in time to cooperate with himself.
- A MacGuffin -- A MacGuffin is a common term for an interchangeable plot device needed to keep the plot moving. The chemical that Kowalski needs to make his Chronotron is called, what else, "MacGuffium 2-39."
END OF ARTICLE