- The penguins show strong respect for the zoo commissioner. Skipper especially, since one time a pigeon dropped blueberries on the last zoo commissioner.
- As of this episode, the Children's Zoo is now open.
- In the Title Card you can see Frankie the Pigeon's reflection in the sunglasses Skipper is wearing
- The zoo worker that is usually heard talking to Alice over her walkie-talkie is seen for the the first time, but his face isn't seen.
- There is a long line of crossed off stick figure graffiti on the side of a building Frankie was watching the commissioner from, it is possible this was a long line of zoo commissioners that the pigeons planned to take revenge on by blueberrying them & then crossing them off as there was one that wasn't crossed
- The penguins believe there are at least 3 most dangerous threats to the commissioner that the security team didn't secure, such as:
- Satellite-based lasers
- Tunneling mole robots
- Mind-control gas rays by the villainous madmen of the Super Blimp
- Another episode where Maurice does not appear.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Continuity Error: when Private, Kowalski and Rico first see the army of pigeons, lots of bushes are behind them, then in the shot when Skipper lands and sees that army of pigeons, the bushes suddenly disappear
- Continuity Error: when the penguins are looking up at the birds, Rico is next to Private, then in another shot Private suddenly moves a bit close to the edge.
- Continuity Error: in the shot when Kowalski asks Skipper why the commissioner would be targeted by pigeons, the penguins ear pieces are not on their heads, then reappear in another shot.
Behind the Scenes
- This episode is included on the New to the Zoo (DVD)
END OF ARTICLE