- This is the second appearance of the penguins' submarine, though it had been destroyed in its first appearance in "Snakehead!". They probably rebuilt it.
- The penguin's "See N' Say" spinner makes a cameo appearance in the submarine.
- By consuming the centuries old herring Skipper, Kowalski, and Private contracted Bacterial Pisces Dementia, a rare disease causing them to become fish-craving psychopaths.
- Julien did an impression of Maurice. The first time he did an impression was of Mort in Hello, Dollface.
- Strangely, when the penguins fall and a car alarm is heard as they crashed the car, we didn't hear the "MY CAR!" guy.
- Rico talks normally for most of the episode.
- This is the first time Rico is the main protagonist also the most sane out of the group.
- Running Gag: Rico tries to help Skipper, Kowalski and Private by not giving them any fish.
- Antagonist(s): Skipper, Kowalski, Private until the end of the episode.
- The title of this episode is similar to hearing impaired or deaf that some people use sign language as hand-talking professionals since they can't hear a thing.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- The word "Weapons" in "Weapons System-Voice" is improperly spelled in the credits by adding an "h" to it (Wheapons)
- When Skipper yells "FISH!" and Rico eats the sardines, the can disappears.
Behind the Scenes
- The word "Fish" was used 23 times.
- "Fiskelukt" means "fish odor" in Norwegian.
END OF ARTICLE