- (To Alex) You are really circus?
- They're circus, circus sticks together.
- (practicing her tricks) Ladies and gentleman, presenting Gia, the trapeze flying jaguar. And here she goes, the triple flip roll with a double leap.
- (to Alex when he fell down from the paper wall) Were you spying on me?
- Look, Lion Guy. This circus means everything to us. And if you do anything that threatens this circus, you will have to answer to me, capisce?
- Fur Power!
- Vitaly, I may not trust this lion, either, but I am tired of sitting and standing and rolling over.
- You know our circus is in trouble. This could be our last chance. But we will not do this without you.
- (to Alex) I admire how you have inspired us, And what you said about passion. It was like poetry. Trapeze is my passion. You can teach me?
- (to Alex, who jokingly asks, "What are we, five?") I am five, yes!
- (to Alex, at the start of the trapeze lesson) So when do we get the jet packs and aquatic cobras?
- (To Alex) Ok, how do we begin?
- You need a push? (to Alex, before starting trapeze, to which Alex says, "No." Gia giggles at that.)
- (after the circus performance in London) Wow! Gia and Alex, the trapezing cats. You will flip and I will catch. And sometimes I will flip and you will catch. And then we will travel the whole world flipping and catching.
- (To Alex, reading the paper Dubois dropped about Alex still missing from the zoo) Alex, you're from a zoo?
- (To Alex) After all we've been through together, you want to go live in a zoo?
- (To Alex) And Trapeze Americano, you made that up too?
- (in anger) Ooohhh! Jet packs and aquatic cobras! I should have known!
- (to Alex) We trusted you.
- (To Vitaly) And what do I do? Go back to sitting and standing and rolling over?
- We have to help them! (After finding out that Alex and his friends were ambushed)
- Circus stick together. (to Alex after saving him being killed by Dubois)
- (to Stefano while Vitaly was trying to save him) Go Stefano! Climb!
- Let's do it! (when teaming up with Alex to save Stefano from Dubois by doing Trapeze Americano)
END OF ARTICLE