- Whenever Kowalski points the Psychotron at Rico it says, "Fiiiiiisshhhh!" Rico seems to think about fish a lot.
- It is shown that King Julien doesn't mind who touches his feet as long as he is able kick them off.
- When Skipper says "I got my eye on some kid and his beagle over at a pumpkin patch. What a blockhead!" he is obviously referring to Charlie Brown.
- In the Lost and Found box, King Julien looks through some items and calls them:
- Paper Junk: The money pile
- Metal Junk: The BLONG necklace
- Plastic Junk: The Video Game
- Annoying Junk: Mort
- Also in the Lost and Found, are numerous plush toys that are seen in sale in the Zoovineer Shop, the earmuffs that Kowalski and the team often use to block out noise, a radio, a lemur-head drink carton and notably the unicorn belonging to Private in the episode Hello, Dollface.
- Running Gag: Mort keeps on playing the video game.
- Running Gag: King Julien keeps on getting Mort or someone else to touch his feet.
- Antagonist(s): King Julien until the end and Kowalski from taking the circuit until he reads his own mind.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
- Whenever the episode airs on Nick (Philippines), it skips to Julien playing with his yo-yo for the first time.
- Mort's game is a Tomigatchi-style game with an occasional platform, on Gameboy device.
- Super Mario: In the Super Mario games, many powerups are given through mushrooms and other items (leaves, flowers, stars, etc.). In the game Mort has, Okuu eats a magic star.
- One of the video game sounds is from Pac Man and another Donkey Kong.
END OF ARTICLE