- They appear in Madagascar and All Hail King Julien.
- In Field Tripped, there are some stuffed Fossa in the Madagascar exhibit at the Museum.
- Unlike their appearance in the film, in real-life, Fossa hunt alone, not in packs.
- Fossa are called Foosa in the film and video game.
- They apparently have a leader in the video game, who doesn't appear in the movie at all. He serves as the final boss and as a playable character in the shuffleboard minigame.
- In reality fossas are the largest (native) land predator in Madagascar, which could partly explain their fear of Alex, as they have never seen a predator of his size.
- This would be pronounced "foo-suh" instead of "faw-suh".
END OF ARTICLE