- She is never addressed by name in the film, and the credits list her as "Mom". Her name is revealed, possibly in the film's novelization.
- In order to create Zuba and Florrie, animators for the second film had to divide Alex's attributes and make two different individuals out of them, a reversed version of a commonly used process.
- Bernie Mac passed away during production of the second film, so Sherri Shepard, the voice of Florrie had to do all of the press and promotions for both of their characters.
- According to his parents, Alex never slept on the right part of the bed when he was a cub.
- Alex has his mom's eyes.
- Having stayed together through such horrors as losing their son, Zuba and Florrie could very well be considered the strongest couple of the series.
END OF ARTICLE