- Don't strain yourself. (first line)
- My baby's alive! (Upon reuniting with her son)
- It was not your fault. (to Zuba) Your father did everything he could. He tracked those hunters for weeks, far off the reserve. (to Alex)
- We thought they'd killed you. (to Alex)
- All right, all right, you boys better be careful. Now watch out before you break something.
- Zuba, you better give him his Foofie!
- Come on, baby, make Mama proud! Whoo!
- Teetsi?! Why did he pick Teetsi?
- Is he dancing? I know that boy is not dancing! (watching Alex during his Right of Passage ceremony)
- Ya gonna mope around like this day?
- Don't "hmph" me!
- Listen, Zuba, a miracle happened, our son came back to us. How come that is not enough for you?
- We lost him once, Zuba. Let's not lose him again.
- What do you want, Makunga?
- Zuba! Alakay! You're back! I am so glad you're safe!
END OF ARTICLE