Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Operation: Cradle and All -- Get the baby back to the zoo.
- Plunger -- Was regurgitated after the fish that Private threw hit Rico in the back.
- Bowling Ball -- Was used for Skipper to knock the baby stroller away from the street.
- Grenade/2 Shurikens/Dynamite Stick/Penguin Plush Toy -- Used for the baby to play with when the baby was crying but the baby still wouldn't stop crying.
- 3 Gas Masks -- Three for Skipper, Kowalski, and Private when the baby pooped in it's underwear and was smelling up around them.
- Grappling Hook -- To hold on to the baby's stroller as it was rolling away.
- Smoke Bomb -- Used to make themselves be unseen from the humans when they were in the museum.
- Payphone -- So they could launch themselves to the top of a tall building, when they were in the stroller, so they could rescue the baby.
- Flamethrower -- Used to save the baby who was falling from a very great height.
- Save the Baby Option: When the baby is falling from a great height.
Name: Unexpected Event Meter Purpose: Unknown. Ability: Tells when something is going to happen to someone or something before it happens. Success/Failure: Success
- Ghostbusters -- Kowalski's device has a similar appearance to the PKE Meter from the Ghostbusters' movies.
END OF ARTICLE