- Kowalski seems to be a very talented singer and this is the second episode that he has sung in the series.
- The bus has its name on the license plate.
- Skipper really acts like a narcissist/racist in this episode
- The Graveyard Eight is a normal city bus which is driven by a short old lady who has a low-pitch voice - not a ghost.
- As of this episode, Private is now Private First Class.
- This is the 3rd time Private mentions badger attacks. The first time is The Hidden, and the second is Otter Gone Wild.
- The old lady's picture on her name tag, which Private used to free Maurice and Mort, showed only her hair.
- Antagonists: Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, King Julien, Maurice and Mort
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
- This episode was suppose to air Friday, July 23 from 8:00 to 8:15 pm with Mr. Tux but was changed at the last minute to Monday, July 19th from 8:15 to 8:30 pm as part of an 1h30m new penguins marathon.
END OF ARTICLE