- This is the first time Manfredi and Johnson were mentioned by another character rather than Skipper. Sometime ago they went through an undersea escape tunnel which turned out to be the business end of a beluga whale and after that, they couldn't speak for a month. By the time they did talk again, it was mostly gibberish.
- This is the third time a character (Julien) broke the fourth wall. [Re: Julien: This Conversation Is Over! (Touches Camera Lens)]
- The tape of the "Big One" is the same one from Truth Ache, only upside down.
- King Julien appears without Maurice and Mort again like in Otter Gone Wild.
- Evidently Kowalski is terrible at coming up with operation names.
- Running Gag: Skipper kept acting like Chuck Charles and Kowalski, Private and Rico tried to get Skipper back to normal.
- Running Gag: Skipper keeps calling himself Chuck Charles, Kowalski Scooter Alvarez, Rico Bonnie Chang & Private as Gil Force & continuously keeps interfering with the other Penguins' conversations & attempts to get the tape.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- In this story the penguins seem to have no form of leadership, once Skipper is unable to lead (or at least pretends so) however in all other stories, where the penguins are left without Skipper, in episodes like I Was a Penguin Zombie and Snakehead!, Kowalski takes over. However this could be seen as a growth of character on Kowalski's part, as he develops the ability to lead.
Behind the Scenes
- Was supposed to air on November 7, 2010 but was pulled by Nick.
- It is included in Operation: DVD Premiere
END OF ARTICLE