Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chainsaw -- To sculpt an ice statue.
- 2 Dynamite Sticks -- (1) For a test to see if the Nanites will save the penguins from danger. (2) To blow up the blocked hatch.
- Tongs -- For Skipper to use to help Barry without touching him.
- Rope -- To swing as a lasso so that Rico could hold back Barry with the rope while the others tried to shut off the cotton candy machine.
Name: Nanites Purpose: Artificially intelligent nanobots. To do chores around the habitat giving free time for the penguins to do other things. Also they are programmed to protect the penguins and prevent any harm from coming to them. Ability: They are able to repair and take control of machinery. Success/Failure: Failure (since the "protect penguin" protocol made the Nanites decide to do extensive protection by locking the penguins in their HQ)
Name: Electro-Pulse Cannon Purpose: To disable the Nanites. Ability: It is able to short circuit any machinery. Success/Failure: Success
- Jimmy Neutron -- A similar plot unfolds.
- Generator Rex -- Nanites also appear in the TV series as tiny, robotic particles in the bloodstream that can spread from person to person, and in some cases machine
- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen -- A similar scene occurs in which several household appliances, including a blender, a toaster, a microwave, a coffee maker with a timer attached to it and a vacuum cleaner, come alive and attack.
- I, Robot -- The programming of the nanites to defend the penguins from coming to harm is a reference to Asimov's 3 Laws of Robotics.
- Doctor Who: The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances -- Nanites designed to protect/heal go wrong in this two-part-episode as well, similarly causing utter chaos.
END OF ARTICLE