- Operation: Fish Fry was first used in The Penguins of Madagascar: The Video Game.
- By this episode, every penguin has had a notable deviation from their normal behaviour. The other times before this occasion were Private in Mort Unbound, Skipper in Command Crisis even though he was just pretending, and Rico in Kaboom and Kabust.
- Based loosly on Kowalski's greediest desire from "The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel": to have his cerebellum upgraded.
- This is the second time Kowalski was dumb. The first was Sting Operation.
- Running Gag: Kowalski was being dumb while the other penguins tried to help him.
- This episode's title card is a pun for it's title. Being a brain draining into a drain.
- Antagonist(s): Alice
- Skipper asks Rico if he looks 'recalcitrant' and Rico nods. 'Recalcitrant' means having an obstinately uncooperative attitude towards authority or discipline, so yes, Skipper can be pretty recalcitrant sometimes...
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- When Maurice threw Kowalski out of the lemur habitat, both he and Julien were missing when the camera showed Kowalski back at his habitat and the lemur habitat in the same shot.
Behind the Scenes
- Episode was originally listed as "Brain Dead".
- The series Phineas and Ferb also had an episode called Brain Drain.
END OF ARTICLE