- "It's Hoboken all over again..."
- "It's time we got in touch"
- King Julien: Excuse me, little froggy. I believe you are a little confussed. I am the one who is telling the other animals what to do.
- Barry: Oh?
- King Julien: Yes. That is because I am king. However, you can apply for an internship.
- Maurice: We are currently accepting applications for the spring semester. [Hands Barry a form]
- King Julien: But until you are properly internalized, you must cease the bossing around.
- Barry: Oh, really? Cease this!
- Barry: [Private appears wearing a metal suit] It's time you and I got... in touch. Take this!
- Barry: And this!
- Barry: Huh? I can't...
- Private: You can't touch me, but I can touch you.
- Barry: No! Get away from me!
- Private: Now I'm going to do something no one has ever done to you before.
- Barry: No!
- Private: Give you a big hug!
- Barry: Uh... what?
- Private: I'd be a grumpy gus too if no one ever hugged me.
- Barry: Hum. This hugging is nice. Maybe a hug is all I really needed... or maybe I'm just a big jerk who likes to bully other animals.
- Private: Oh, well in that case, I can just pop you like a grape.
- Barry: No, no! Hugging's fine! Actually, I'm liking the hug.
- Skipper: [Recuperating from the poison] Sound off, Kowalski.
- Kowalski: I can taste sound. But that's over now.
- Skipper: Rico? [Rico moans]
- Barry: [Playing checkers with Private, who's still wearing the metal suit] King me!
- Skipper: Is everyone else seeing a poisonous frog playing checkers with a robot penguin?
- Rico: Uh-huh!
- Skipper: Right. Back on the rack, men.
END OF ARTICLE