- The zoo closes at 6 pm.
- This is the first appearance of Shelly the ostrich and Joey the kangaroo.
- King Julien mentions that the zoo has baboons.
- The boom box takes 4 D-cell batteries.
- Joey has a beach ball as a toy in his habitat.
- The animals get breakfast at 0600 (6 am).
- Skipper has a walkie-talkie.
- The penguins sleep with earmuffs to drown out Julien's noise.
- Skipper uses a grappling hook to enter the lemur habitat and take out the radio batteries.
- This is the first episode the rest of the Penguins don't have large roles, only saying a few lines in the end.
- The song on Julien's boombox can be found here
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Continuity Error: The penguins first appear in this order when sleeping (from top to bottom) Kowalski, Private, Rico, and then Skipper. When Skipper orders the team on their feet, Rico's and Private's places are switched, but when Skipper finally gets back to HQ after the night, Private was once again in the middle and Rico was on the bottom.
Behind the Scenes
- It is included on Penguins of Madagascar: Happy King Julien Day (DVD Release)
END OF ARTICLE