Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grappling Hook -- Skipper uses it to break into the lemur habitat and steal the batteries from Julien's boom-box.
- Earmuffs -- For Skipper when he sleeps to drown out King Julien's noisy music.
- Saved Skipper: From Joey.
- Assault and Batteries -- Title is a take on the terms "assault" (the threat of violence) and "battery" (physical violence) with respect to U.S. criminal law.
- Al Gore -- Skipper saying that he would only give Julien one of his batteries back if he "[pried] it from [his] cold, dead flippers" may be in regard to the phrase "I’ll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands," a statement often cited by Second Amendment advocates in relation to governmental threats to restrict their right to bear arms in the United States. While president of the NRA in 2000, actor Charlton Heston (coincidentally one of Tom McGrath's inspirations for the voice of Skipper) felt that presidential candidate Al Gore would pose a threat to gun rights if elected president, and declared "... From my cold, dead hands" in protest.
END OF ARTICLE