Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is the first appearance of Dale the snail.
- About a whole year goes by because Kowalski never gives up testing his experiment.
- Skipper actually stopped recording in spring or summer, so the only footage he got out of it was through late summer, fall and partially winter.
- Some running gags...
- Private keeps on crushing Dale's shell.
- Kowalski gets beaten up by his own machine, even if he's at the helm.
- Dale is better at controlling the next-o-skeleton then Kowalski is.
- Some of the powers the next-o-skeleton has:
- super strength
- unknown power (the machine blew up before it happened)
- self awareness (not until next week)
- feet missiles
- machine gun with lasers
- Skipper's reference to the three musketeers is partially true
- Private can be like a Charles de Batz-Castelmore d'Artagnan. D'Artagnan was trying to be a musketeer, so he became an apprentice of the three musketeers.
- Dale claimed that he'd been "racing" to the zoo to teach Private a lesson ever since the previous spring, It's possible Dale took a whole year to cover that distance due to his speed and size to move that much in time as shown when Dale slithers toward Private, using his eye-stalks as fists.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
END OF ARTICLE