- This is the first time the zoo storage facility is used
- This is the first time Uncle Nigel is mentioned.
- This is the first appearance of the robot zoo guide. His remains made a cameo appearance in Mr. Tux as mini golf equipment.
- Kowalski uses a pair of salad tongs with a ruler rubberbanded to it as a distance measurer on the zoo blueprints.
- Alice must use a plank as a bridge to get across to the top of the penguins platform in their habitat.
- The medicine is "Gak Attack Anti Vomiting Syrup". Their slogan is "we'll take the you out of spew".
- Kowalski's goggles are x-ray goggles.
- There are 17 ways to make a penguin puke his guts out. Number 12 is one that you evidently don't want to see. It is later revealed to be a concoction of very toxic ingredients. They are two scoops of squirrel lint, a dash of baboon spit, used kitty litter, one hippo toenail and anything they could find in the monkey cages.
- The Zoovenir shop has DVDs. The nature documentary is called "Carnage of the Penguins", which is a reference to the real life DVD "March of the Penguins".
- Kowalski's #12 concoction has a "hippo toenail" in it, presumably referring to Gloria.
- Apparently Rico has "Gooey Love Mushy Sensitivity"
- Skipper calls Rico his brother, and Kowalski says it's poetry, but it's unknown if they're actually brothers or if they merely see themselves as brothers.
- Antagonist(s): Alice (unintentionally).
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Rico isn't able to swallow the penguins because they're too big, but he actually did eat Kowalski later in Private and the Winky Factory.
- This episode says that Rico is mushy-love sensitive, but he still seems to be in love with his doll.
- Rico has swallowed bombs and absorbed their explosions in several episodes but in this episode the bomb is fatal.
- Kowalski says he's 700 years away from perfecting shrink ray technology. When Skipper destroys it, they are now 712 years away from perfection, indicating that it has taken them 12 years to get to the current stage. By the time of Jiggles however, Kowalski has perfected it.
- Maurice exclaims "That bird's gone carnivore!" when Rico has to 'eat' Mort. But all Penguins are carnivores; it's just that their their diet is exclusively made up of marine life.
Behind the Scenes
- It is included in Operation: DVD Premiere
END OF ARTICLE