- This is the first time the zoo storage facility is used
- This is also the first time Uncle Nigel is mentioned.
- This is the first appearance of the robot zoo guide. He later made a cameo appearance in Mr. Tux as a mini golf equipment.
- Kowalski uses a pair of salad tongs with a ruler rubberbanded to it as a distance measurer on the zoo blueprints.
- Alice must use a plank as a bridge to get across to the top of the penguins platform in their habitat.
- The medicine is "Gak Attack Anti Vomiting Syrup". Their slogan is "we'll take the you out of spew".
- Kowalski's goggles are x-ray goggles.
- There are 17 ways to make a penguin puke his guts out. Number 12 is one that you evidently don't want to see. It is later revealed to be a concoction of very toxic ingredients. They are two scoops of squirrel lint, a dash of baboon spit, used kitty litter, one hippo toenail and anything they could find in the monkey cages.
- The Zoovenir shop has DVDs. The nature documentary is called "Carnage of the Penguins", which is a reference to the real life DVD "March of the Penguins".
- Kowalski's #12 concoction has a "hippo toenail" in it indicating there were hippos at the zoo (One hippo Gloria by name).
- Kowalski is still 700 years away from perfecting shrink ray technology. His current version is an upside down bucket with a jack-in-the-box on the top with a radar dish and an aerosol can strapped to it. When Skipper destroys it, they are now 712 years away from perfection, indicating that it has taken them 12 years to get to the current stage. By the time of Jiggles, however, Kowalski apparently has perfected it.
- In order to defuse the bomb, Mort must separate the blue and yellow wires from their sheathing and reverse their polarity and then splice both into the ground lead which is a slightly thicker copper filament.
- We learn that Rico has "Gooey Love Mushy Sensitivity"
- Skipper said that Rico was his brother, Kowalski said it was poetry, but it's unknown if they're actually brothers or if they merely see themselves as brothers.
- Antagonist(s): Alice (albeit unintentionally).
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Skipper said that penguins never sleep, but they do.
- Rico wasn't able to swallow the penguins because they're too big, but he can swallow, and hack up things that are bigger then him, and the penguins (he did actually eat Kowalski in Private and the Winkie Factory).
- This episode reveals that Rico is mushy-love sensitive but yet he's in love with a doll.
- Rico has swallowed bombs and absorbed their explosions in several episodes but in this episode the bomb is fatal.
Behind the Scenes
- It is included in Operation: DVD Premiere
END OF ARTICLE